The Dolores River Festival is a community celebration of the Dolores River and the many ways it connects us to each other, the environment, and our resources. Purchasing booth space or becoming a sponsor provides your organization with the chance to reach out to 2000+ people from throughout the Four Corners region. Whether you have a product to sell or information to share the exposure for your organization is priceless.
Booths available by reservation only!
**Sponsors at the High Water Level ($750) and higher receive complimentary booth space. Prices include 3 Festival admissions per reservation.
reserve your space today
- Spaces are limited and available by reservation only.
- Each Vendor Booth space includes 3 entries into the Festival to work the event.
- Applications due by Friday, May 10, 2019, and payments are due by Friday May 17, 2019.
- Booth fees are non-refundable.
- NO BOTTLED WATER OR STYROFOAM CONTAINERS CAN BE SOLD OR USED AT EVENT!! We will be encouraging everyone to bring their refillable bottles and will have water stations on hand and lots of recycling areas. Other beverage are welcome to be sold (soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, juices, etc.) as long as not dispensed in a styrofoam container.
- Festival Organizers and County Health Inspector reserved the right to inspect any food booths prior or during the festival.
- Can set up from 4pm on Friday May 31st until 9:30am on Saturday, June 1st, 2019.
- No driving within the Festival area from 9:30am - 8pm – strictly enforced! Parking is available in designated areas only and not within Festival area.
- Prepare for all kinds of weather, including windy conditions and have adequate lighting if staying through the evening.
- No outside alcohol permitted on Festival grounds.
- No generators. Electricity will be available - please bring extension cords.
- You are welcome to break your booth down at any time, just realize that no vehicles will be permitted within festival area until 8pm, so prepare accordingly.
- Let us know if you need to leave all or some of your booth items overnight. No security will be provided.
- Food & beverage vendors must submit a copy of their “VENDOR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY FOOD EVENTS” license from Montezuma County Public Health Department with their Vendor application form. This license must also be displayed at the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- All vendors selling products must complete and submit a copy of their "SALES TAX SPECIAL EVENT APPLICATION" license from the Colorado Department of Revenue with their Vendor Application form. (Tax form # DR 0589)
- Note: If you will not be selling any products at your booth, then a tax form is not needed. Just make sure to note that on your application.
- After the event, for any products sold, you must submit a "SPECIAL EVENT SALES TAX RETURN" to the state of Colorado to benefit the Town of Dolores, equal to 6.40% of sales. (Tax form # DR 0098). This form must be remitted to the State by June 20, 2019.
To pay for your booth online, go to the TICKETS tab on this website. Scroll down to the vendor section, choose accordingly and check out!
To inquire further about vendor opportunities at Dolores River Festival, please email: