The Dolores River Festival is a community celebration of the Dolores River and the many ways it connects us to each other, the environment, and our resources. Purchasing booth space or becoming a sponsor provides your organization with the chance to reach out to 2000+ people from throughout the Four Corners region. Whether you have a product to sell or information to share the exposure for your organization is priceless.
Booths available by reservation only!
**Sponsors at the High Water Level ($750) and higher receive complimentary booth space. Prices include 2 Festival admissions per reservation.
reserve your space today
- Spaces are limited and available by reservation only.
- All Vendor Booth space includes 3 entries into the Festival to work the event.
- Forms and payment are due by Friday April 26, 2019.
- Booth fees are non-refundable.
- Can set up from 4pm on Friday May 31st until 9:30am on Saturday, June 1st, 2019.
- No driving on the Festival grounds after 9:30am during event – strictly enforced!
- Parking available in designated areas only and not within Festival area.
- Prepare for all kinds of weather, including windy conditions.
- No outside alcohol permitted on Festival grounds.
- No generators. Electricity will be available - please bring extension cords.
- You must keep your booth active until at least 6pm
- Booths must be broken down and packed up by the end of the festival
- Food & beverage vendors must submit a copy of their “VENDOR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY FOOD EVENTS” license from Montezuma County Public Health Department with their Vendor application form. This license must also be displayed at the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- All vendors must complete and submit a copy of their "SALES TAX SPECIAL EVENT APPLICATION" license from the Colorado Department of Revenue with their Vendor Application form. (Tax form # DR 0589)
- After the event, you must submt a "SPECIAL EVENT SALES TAX RETURN" to the state of Colorado to benefit the Town of Dolores, equal to 6.40% of sales. (Tax form # DR 0098). This form must be remitted to the State by June 20, 2019.
To inquire further about vendor opportunities at Dolores River Festival, please email: